Monday, November 13, 2006
Hello
Hi all and welcome to my blog site,
My passion is horse racing. I love the thundering hooves of these beautiful specimens, especially when I've bet on those hooves and they are in front of the pack!!
I have set up this blog site as a punting/tipping diary. I will post my top three selections from races primarily in Sydney and Melbourne. I will venture out into other states every now and then but not often. All races that have at least one first starter will be avoided.
I should mention that my punting philosphy (and therefor my tipping philosophy) is built around ratings. I rate races and my selections are derived from those ratings.
I will also post results of all my selections as well as a running balance sheet.
Regards,
The Guru
My passion is horse racing. I love the thundering hooves of these beautiful specimens, especially when I've bet on those hooves and they are in front of the pack!!
I have set up this blog site as a punting/tipping diary. I will post my top three selections from races primarily in Sydney and Melbourne. I will venture out into other states every now and then but not often. All races that have at least one first starter will be avoided.
I should mention that my punting philosphy (and therefor my tipping philosophy) is built around ratings. I rate races and my selections are derived from those ratings.
I will also post results of all my selections as well as a running balance sheet.
Regards,
The Guru
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
