Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 

POT

These are the results thus far. As I stated in my "How are you doing?" article, a POT of over 40% is exceptional. However it has only been two days of tipping so I don't want to get too far ahead of myself. No doubt there will be a correction and the POT will go down but as long as we're in profit I'm happy!!

ALL SELECTIONS
Selections 66
Winners 18
All selections strike rate 27.27%
Average Price $5.23
Gross return 94.2
All selections POT 42.73%

TOP SELECTIONS
Selections 26
Winners 11
Top Selections Strike rate 42.31%
Average Price $3.35
Gross return 36.8
Top Selections POT 41.54%

Note: The top selections are the selections that come first out of the three selections per race. They are the highest raters. If they are scratched then the next selection becomes the Top Selection and so on.

Regards,
The Guru

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]